Education at your doorstep
- A change to continue your School Education.
- 10th & 12th standard certification from National Board.
- To learn the subject of choice at Learn's pace. [28 Subjectd in Secondary and 29 Subjects in Senior Secondary]
- Two public examination in april & october and On Demand Examination at Learner's convenience throughout the year.
- Vocational Subjects are also availabe through Accredited Vocational Centers (AVI)
- Affordable admission fee including study materials. (Concession available as per norms)
- Pursue your passion without compromising your education.
- Hassle Free admission through:
- 24X7 Online Admission.
- Online Payment-Official Website
- Study Centre
- Regional Centre
- Common Service Centre (CSC)
- Transfer of credit (TOC) - Facility to transfer marks of two passed subjects from other Recognised Board or Three passed subjects from ITI to qualify for Secondary / Senior Secondary.
- Minimum age limit - 14 Years. No Upper age limit.
Scheme of studies for Academic Courses
|02||212||Science and Technology *|
|06||216||Home Science *|
|08||223||Indian Culture & Heritage|
|11||229||Data Entry Operations *|
- Five subjects with either one or two languages from Group A and the remaining subjects from Group B.
- Two additional subjects can be taken from either of the two groups with additional fee as per NIOS norms.
Examination of these subjects will be held on same day and same time.
- Subjects with asterisk * have theory as well as practical work.
- Learners can opt only one subject from each of Group C,D,E and F.
|02||312||Home Science *|
|08||336||Data Entry Operations *|
|11||339||Library and Information Science *|
|14||335||Mass Communication *|
|17||338||Introduction to Law|
|18||330||Computer Science *|
|20||333||Environmental Science *|
- Five subjects with either one or two languages from Group A and the remaining subjects from Group B,C,D,E and F (only one subject from each group C,D,E and F).
- Two additional subjects can be taken from any groups (only one subject from each group C,D,E and F) with additional fee as per NIOS norms.